EMME’s Appearances & Events
- October 10th, MACY’S Union Square, San Francisco
- October 13 Golden Door Spa - lecture, Escondido, California
- October 17th, MACY’S Victoria Gardens, 7855 Kew Avenue, Victoria Gardens, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 917 39-8801
- November 7th, MACY’S Boca Raton, Florida
- November 12th, South Street Studios, Emme to be presented with the Women & Fashion FilmFest(WFF) 2015 Inspiration and Visionary Award
- November 13th, South Street Seaport Studios, #BodyBeaUtiful trailer screening and Body Image panel discussion with Kirsten Haglund, Miss America 2008 and Community Relations Specialist, Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center; Alisa Fliss, Featured in 2006 HBO Documentary THIN, Recovery from Anorexia and Bulimia; and moderator and NEDA co-founder Ilene Fishman.
-November 20, Orlando, Florida #KnowYourValueTour 8am, with Morning Joe Co-Host @MSNBC and New York Times Bestselling Author Mika Brzezinski! The event is part of the nationwide movement to empower women in the workplace. You can still grab tickets here.
PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE: EMME’s 2015 TEDx TALK
BusinessInsider SupermodelEmme Trying to Solve 6 Billion Dollar Issue
Prominent Women in Media: CNN
France Model Ban: CNN International
Emme is an engaging speaker that promotes a wellness lifestyle that focuses on positive body image. Her personal stories and reflections are a source of both motivation and inspiration. She is an advocate for people of all ages to empower themselves and become critical viewers of media messages. Her message encourages the development and maintenance of self-esteem by leading a life that supports being healthy at every size and celebrating body diversity. Emme’s dynamic personality and her touches of humor connect the audience in a personal way that inspires hope." –Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt
EXCELLENT! I wish every woman of all ages could hear this talk. We need to hear more of this!"–Joyce C
Thank you for providing the opportunity to hear such a motivating and inspirational message of hope, inner peace, and self-acceptance. It was very motivating."–Beth
I really enjoyed Emme’s positive attitude. Her focus on the body image and self-love was encouraging. I found the speaker to be very relate able and easy to apply the topics/examples discussed to my life."–Carrie A.